Are you a beginner? planning to start a blog in 2021? Then you are in the right place. I started a blog in 2017, Still learning from my previous mistakes. In this post, I’m going to show you how to start a blog
Make money while you sleep!!!
That’s the mantra for every blogging professionals. If you start a blog today, you are not the same person anymore.
In the Past Years, University Blogging had a significant boom in the blogging industry. There’s a lot of earning opportunity for University Bloggers. All you need to do is create good quality content for your University Blog. In this post, i’m going to show you how to start a crypto blog – A Step By Step Guide.
I’ve hosted my 7 websites in Interserver For 5$ Per Month. They provide Top-Notch Hosting Service.
1. Choose a Domain Name for Your University Blog
Choosing a domain is an important step in blogging.
Choose a domain name, which your user will understand and remember the domain.
- Try to stick with the .com domain. the top-level domain uses .com.
- Don’t use the hyphen in domain names. it’ll affect your brand name.
- Keep your domain name short, memorable, and easy to spell & pronounce.
- Keep it short and simple. Good URLs are short and to the point. Make sure you aren’t filling yours with any unnecessary words or characters, and avoid keyword stuffing. Having the same keyword in your URL more than once won’t do you any good.
- Should you choose your name or brand name, Choose wisely.
buy .com domain and 1-year hosting at Hostinger (Best Value)
2. Choose a Hosting for Your University Blog
When it comes to hosting you have 1000’s choices to choose the best. You have various options. Before you choose a hosting please consider these.
- cloud/Managed WordPress hosting or shared hosting unlimited hosting or fixed file GB.
- Pricing (Month to Month Hosting or Year Hosting)
- How much domain do you have to host
Here’s our Suggestion For Best Hosting
Month to Month Plan: Initially most of the bloggers invest in month-to-month hosting. It’s really helpful in the starting stage. You can upgrade your plan when you need it. Here are our best month-to-month billing hostings.
CloudWays: Cloudways is the best-managed WordPress server so far. The minimum hosting plan comes with 10$ (Pay as you go). You can host multiple WordPress sites. Since it’s a managed server so you don’t need to worry about updates and security features. Click Here to Use My 30% OFF Coupon Code
Hostinger: Hostinger is a widely used hosting platform. It’s suitable for beginners. you can host your WordPress website for 3$. For year hosting you can get a free domain. Click Here to use my 45% Off (first user)
3. Create Your First University Blog Post
Now you have the idea about your first blog. Before you post your first blog you have to think about the user, search engines, content quality. Follow these steps to create a blog post and how to get an easy rank.
Keyword Research for University Blog Post
What is keyword research?
Keyword research is the process of finding the Best keywords for your blog and understanding how you are ranking or could rank for these keywords on Google.
How do you find the best keyword for your blog?
Keyword research for SEO is very important to get a high ranking in search engines. Before finding the keywords, we need to find the best keyword You need to do keyword research to find the best keyword. Here’s the factor to consider the best keyword.
- Find LSI Keyword
- Use the google keyword planner to identify the search volume
- Identify Core Keywords Related To The Post
- Use SEMRush to identify the search volume, Related keywords, Keyword ideas, LSI Keywords, and More.
Optimize Your Content For Best Results
How to Optimize your University content?
- Use 4 Primary keywords in your post
- Use LSI Keywords
- Use 6 or more Secondary Keywords
- Try to finish your blog with a minimum of 1000+ words
- Do On-Page SEO
- Optimize your post for schema
- Create a high-quality backlink for every post.
How to Monetize Your University Blog
The most important step in blogging is monetization. How to monetize your blog? Here’s the simple answer. If your blog is related to promoting products or services or any other related niche you can start with affiliate marketing. Your blog is related to other common content you can monetize with advertising.
Monetize University Blog With Advertising
Adsense is the best way to monetize your blog.
A requirement for Adsense:
Minimum domain age – 3 months
Minimum post required – 15 to 30 posts
If your blog has the above requirement you can apply for the Adsense program. After Adsense approval, you should place their code in your blog and start earning