In this article, we are going to show you how to bypass Facebook security check. Facebook security check has been one of the most important features developed by Facebook with a lot of very sensitive and personal data online, it becomes an absolute necessity .
But recently these security checks have caused a lot of trouble for people. If you are also affected, don’t be.
In this article, we are going to list some basic steps to bypass Facebook security check.Make sure you follow each step carefully to successfully bypass the security check.
These security checks are also the reason why many people lost access to their accounts and had to create a new one. If you are also one of them, you can also use this step by step guide to reactivate your account.
Facebook’s security check comes in the form of photo verification or other government ID verification and can be a tedious process for many people.
Some may also not have access to your credentials at the moment and lose their accounts.
Why Bypass Facebook Verification?
Facebook puts your account into verification and bypassing this verification is one of the strictest methods. So in this process we use a few tricks to avoid this verification.
If we did not use these methods to bypass Facebook verification, it has been difficult for us to bypass verification of our account. That is why we are using some tricks to bypass Facebook verification processes.
Step-by-step guide on how to bypass Facebook security check
- You need to get a paid VPN as it will hide your IP and your country which is the most important step. Do not use free VPNs or the like as they cannot hide location or IP addresses.
- Download and install the HideMyAss application. Once you have purchased the HMA license or paid plan, download the application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- After installing the application, log into the application with the same email id and password that you used to purchase the license.
- Once connected, select Japan for the VPN location and connect. It will ask for confirmation, click “Allow” and continue.
- Once you are connected to the Japan proxy IP, enter m.facebook.com in the URL or site and open the website.
- After opening Facebook through the Japan proxy, log in with the same account where the photo verification was requested. Now automatically another method to bypass government ID or photo verification.
- Click “Verify using your phone number”. Enter your country code (+91 for India) and your phone number in the given box and select the option to send me an SMS.
- Enter the code you receive on your phone number. Make sure you have an active SMS plan on the phone number you provided. Your Facebook account is verified.
How to avoid this situation
- Simply increase the security of your Facebook profile by 2 levels
- Activate the Facebook code generator to prevent unwanted access to your profile.
Just activate the connection update service so that every time someone accesses your profile, they instantly receive a message on their registered cell phone and email.
After that, you no longer have to worry about security checks on your Facebook account.
Your account is verified and ready to be used. To recover your account too, you can follow the same steps. Hope this article on how to bypass Facebook security check helps you. Share your comments and suggestions below.
Why is Facebook asking me to confirm my identity 2021?
Facebook claims they ask for personal identification to protect your identity and the overall safety of the network ecosystem. If you submit a complaint that you have been locked out of an account, for example, they want to make sure they grant access back to the right person and not an impostor.
How can I open Facebook account without identity verification?
Visit Facebook.com and click the forgot account option then go find your account page. Then enter your email or phone number and password. Select Account from the list and continue. Send OTP to their email address or phone number, ask them and enter the OTP when Facebook asks for it.
How long does it take Facebook to confirm your identity 2021?
Often, Facebook accounts are blocked for suspected false account names, and Facebook can ask you to confirm your identity to check that your name on your ID and the name of your account match. Facebook recommends that you allow at least 48 hours for a response.