The press release is the SEO technique that appears at the top of the page and is used to spread information about your business. It is also useful when you are moving your business from one place to another, then you can write the press release and distribute it on the main press release sites.
In the age of the Internet, everything is available on the Internet no matter what you want to see, any product, service, images, movies, videos and many more.
Now you can get all kinds of news and press releases on the Internet. A press release is a written type document prepared for the media or press that shows something interesting and newsworthy.
The press release is usually in the form of a 1-3 page document and is distributed to the media or press. This document will be broadcast by journalists on television, radio, newspapers, magazines, and news websites.
What is a press release?
A press release is a document that effectively communicates your startup announcements to journalists.
Press releases have formulated structures designed to convey a company’s message as clearly as possible.
We know that writing press releases can be tricky.
However, writing press releases is a valuable art that can propel your startup into the spotlight of influencers and industry journalists.
Where to send a press release?
While you have undoubtedly arrived on this page while researching press release submission sites, it is important to fully understand the context and the process here. Generally speaking, there are two main ways to send a press release:
- Send a press release directly to reporters, hoping they will write it in an article. Our Ultimate Starter Press Release Guide provides a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
- Post a press release on press release submission sites. This is what this guide focuses on.
- Moreover, as the news industry has changed a lot over the past decade, these press release platforms have also evolved to remain relevant.
Many of them now offer many other services, such as contact information databases, access to social media influencers, media monitoring and public relations analysis.
What is a press release submission?
Press release submission sites are platforms that allow you to post press releases that you have written. These platforms then serve as useful sources of information for journalists and reporters looking for articles. [Questionable Metaphor Alert] Think of them as wholesalers or resellers in the information industry.
Here’s a great video from Newswire, one of the industry leaders, explaining how their service works.
What is the difference between a paid press release submission site and a free site?
There are free and paid press release submission sites.
The free online press release submission services are very basic, as you will see in the list below. If your goal is to get media coverage in well-known publications, it’s very unlikely that you’ll achieve this using free delivery sites. So set your expectations accordingly and see these services only as a way to get a little exposure at zero cost (although some wonder if it’s worth it).
Some free press release submission sites would be great for tech-savvy people because of their easy-to-use interface. However, trust us. Sacrificing quality for usability is a sure way to doom your press release to a journalist’s spam folder.
Collection platforms, especially market leaders, offer huge reach across major media and media. However, these services can be very expensive and do not guarantee results.
Benefits of press release submission sites
- Give yourself a giant platform to display your products and services.
- Connect with your potential customers.
- Increase real web traffic to your website.
- Share the latest news and information about your products and services.
- Help increase the page rank of your website.
All of the above points have indicated the benefits of these sites. Just use these sites and take advantage of the different types of marketing. But, you have to remember one thing that always creates great content with business-relevant information, don’t share boring, gossip-like information on these sites. Always write correct and accurate details that enhance your value.
How to use press release submission sites
- First, check out press release sites with a high PR and DA rating in search engines.
- Choose each site one by one to perform the task comfortably.
- Now create your own account on each site giving username, password, email id, etc.
- Go to your account and click the Create a press release button.
- Now a form will appear on the screen containing some blocks of press release title, keywords, description and press release.
- Correctly fill in all the empty blocks.
- Now click the Publish button and your press release submission task is complete.
All the steps above give you an exact idea of how to use press release submission sites. Each step is essential, so if you want to try your luck at this task, follow each step one by one and your press release will be published easily.
Free Press Release Submission Sites List – Updated June 2022