If you are looking for the best pay per click affiliate programs to use in 2021 and earn more as a publisher and affiliate, you will find some of the best PPC affiliate programs here.
Advertisers spend billions of dollars annually on Google AdWords, social media sites like Facebook, etc.
Do you know why they spend so much money? Everyone wants traffic to their websites, landing pages, and products to generate high-quality leads and increase their revenue.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for Pay Per Click, which is an advertising model in which advertisers pay publishers a commission every time they click on one of their ads. (ie bloggers, affiliate marketers posting their ads on their sites).
This is how PPC advertising works in general. So, without further ado, let’s talk about some of the most used pay per click affiliate programs that you can use in 2021 to earn more money per click.
Top Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs In 2021
One of the most popular choices for most bloggers after AdSense is Media.net, which is a Yahoo! Pop-up advertising program from the Bing Network and used by publishers around the world to earn money.
How do I earn money using Media.Net as an affiliate?
If you want to join Yahoo! Bing’s network pop-up ads program, Media.net is for you where you can join their network for free and once you receive the unique referrer ID you can start promoting it through your website, your blog or your social media presence and start making money every time. someone is using your referral link.
Here is our report on Media.net Ambassador program revenue.
As you can see above, we have submitted 79 approved entries so far and won over $ 500.
So what are you waiting for? You can use the following link to get started.
RevenueHits is a self-service advertising platform operated by leading media technology company Intango LTD, offering digital advertising optimization for publishers to make money from their website traffic.
How do I earn money using RevenueHits as an affiliate?
With the RevenueHits referral program, you can recommend publishers such as bloggers, affiliate marketers, and email marketers to join RevenueHits for free and you can earn up to 10% of your earnings for a full year (i.e. 12 months) complete).
Once you have signed up for their referral program, you will receive a referral link with your unique ID that you can share on your website or anywhere else on the web to start submitting to editors to test your program. sponsorship. For each successful registration, you will get 10% of your income.
Here’s our earning report from RevenueHits affiliate program.
As you can see from the above, we’ve made the following stats using it.
- Sent 1181 new people to sign up
- Made $314 revenue from them
The biggest benefits of using this pay-per-click affiliate program from RevenueHits:
Some reasons to use this PPC RevenueHits affiliate program.
- It offers you a wide range of flexible pricing models: CPA, CPI, CPL and CPM
- Over 5,000 ad groups to choose from
- Industry leading payments
- Free registration and instant setup
Skimlinks is one of the most popular and demanding text and contextual advertising platforms that offers great benefits to its publishers.
How to make money using Skimlinks as an affiliate?
Skimlinks provides you with a host of promotional material like awareness badges, custom text, and banner ads to promote your referral program and earn money as an affiliate.
Une fois that you are registered with eux, you obtain an identifier of unique parrainage that you will use for soumettre de nouveaux parrainages, et toute commission gagnée des editors that you parrainez (au cours de votre première année avec nous) will be automatically credited your account.
Why use skimlinks?
If you are a Skimlinks affiliate, you will also have access to their referral program where you can promote Skimlinks and you will get 35% of what Skimlinks earn for one year for every publisher you refer.
Key features of using Skimlinks as a pay-per-click affiliate program:
Top reasons to use the Skimlinks PPC affiliate program.
- As an affiliate, you get 75% of the revenue from the Skimlinks platform.
- If you are a WordPress user, it also gives you access to their plugin which helps you easily integrate with Skimlinks on the website.
- The ability to automatically convert users’ product referrals into affiliate links.
Infolinks is considered one of the best AdSense alternatives used by over 100,000 publishers around the world.
How to earn money using Infolinks as an affiliate?
Did you know that by using the Infolinks referral program you can refer new publishers to Infolinks and earn 10% of their income for 12 months? Yes, by joining their referral program you can.
On top of that, you will also have access to a wide selection of banners that you can use to promote your referral program and earn money as an affiliate.
This is our example of Infolinks income.
Why use Infolinks?
Infolinks offers you a wide range of ad format units to monetize your website traffic and these are some of the ad formats that Infolinks offers you;
- On the screen
- In the text
- In the article
Infolinks has a minimum payment threshold of $ 50 and offers a variety of PayPal, eCheck, or Payoneer payment options as a payment method. To get paid you must earn at least $ 50 or more to get your PayPal earnings.
Some of the benefits of using this pay per click Infolinks affiliate program:
Here is why you should use the Infolinks PPC affiliate program.
- It uses a smart ad unit targeting system to show highly relevant ads on your website.
- Large pool of advertiser miles
- Infolinks gives you access to a variety of ad formats to monetize your site
- It also offers mobile ads to monetize your mobile traffic.
Adblade content style advertising platform where you get paid for every click you receive on PPC ads placed on your site.
How do I earn money using Adblade as an Affiliate?
If you want to promote a PPC affiliate network with great tracking and reporting that includes everything from real-time reporting to providing information on the number of impressions displayed, click-through rate, cost per action, cost per click, etc. activated, you must choose Adblade which will help you increase your income by attracting the best advertisers from all over the world.
Adblade will not send you payment if the amount owed to you is less than $ 100 and payment will only be made through PayPal.
Why use Adblade?
Adblade claims that content style-based ads receive 3 times as many clicks as standard display ads. So if you are looking to get paid more for every click your visitors get through your website ads, give Adblade Network a try.
Top reasons for using Adblade’s pay-per-click affiliate program:
Here is why you should prefer this PPC affiliate program.
- Widely used (over 300,000 sites use Adblade to monetize their traffic)
- Large group of advertisers
- It offers you excellent display advertising requirements including standard IAB units, as well as Adblade owned News Bullets (which is a premium unit with 3 times better performance).
- It gives you access to real-time reports (so you can easily see number of impressions, click-through rate, cost per action, cost per click, etc.)
If you are looking for a native advertising platform to monetize your website traffic with high conversion rates, Outbrain should be your first choice.
How to use Outbrain to earn money as an affiliate?
Outbrain Engage is one of the premium PPC programs which can be used as a network to help you promote sponsored content through your blogs or website to earn more money.
Here are some of the ways you can use Outbrain to earn money as an Affiliate.
- Sponsored content (where you can drive traffic to the content you get paid for)
- Audience exchange
- Similar audiences
- Traffic smoothing
- Native interaction server
Why should you use Outbrain?
The number 1 reason for using Outbrain is that it provides you with native advertising where you can display your ads as follows;
- Feed ads (ads that appear in your social media feed, Facebook feed, or Twitter feed)
- Searches and promoted ads (ads that appear at the top of your Google or in sidebar content recommendations)
- Recommended articles (ads that appear below the article you just read)
- You can also display video recommendations if you provide video content
Main benefits of using Outbrain’s pay-per-click affiliate program:
Some reasons to consider the Outbrain PPC affiliate program.
- It offers native advertising options to display PPC ads that are not disruptive.
- Outbrain is the industry’s leading advertising platform used by millions of people around the world.
- Gives you access to article-based ads, mobile-optimized ads, or video content
- It also gives you the option to monetize your website in different ways, such as pop-up ads, in-stream ads, interstitial ads, articles.
Taboola is undoubtedly one of the most popular ad serving networks, delivering over 450 billion recommendations to over 1.4 billion unique visitors worldwide each month.
How to use Taboola to earn money as an affiliate?
Taboola Publisher Network allows you to earn money as an affiliate by helping you promote it on all online platforms including apps and newsletters, websites, etc.
You can use Taboola Publisher Network to earn money in the following ways:
- Through sponsored content
- Via sponsored videos
Why should you use Taboola?
The # 1 reason for using Taboola over other PPC affiliate programs is that it offers a wide range of ad units as well as video ad monetization, where you can also easily monetize your video content.
Taboola offers you a unique feature known as User Visit Value which allows you to calculate the effectiveness of your campaigns by marking the URL with UTM codes so that you can drive more traffic to your websites and increase your income. very generally fast.
Top reasons to consider Taboola’s pay-per-click affiliate program:
- Gives you access to highly relevant actionable data insights, A / B testing and alerts to help you grow your revenue quickly
- It gives you the ability to exchange an audience where you can drive quality traffic to your website by easily exchanging traffic with partner and third party sites.
- You can also monetize your video content where you can easily embed your own video player to include PPC ads and Taboola platform analytics.
If you want to monetize your website’s desktop and mobile users with PPC ads, you should go for Adsterra as it is considered one of the reputable PPC networks in the world.
How to use Adsterra to earn money as an affiliate?
The BIGGEST reason to sign up for the Adsterra Network Referral Program is that you can earn 5% of the revenue generated from the publishers you referred them to for a lifetime, yes, while other PPC affiliate networks mentioned in this number provide you with an Adsterra gives you a lifetime recurring commission.
Once you complete the registration process (which is free), you will get your unique referral link which you can share with your friends, network or blog to submit new editors to your network. Once they have successfully signed up with your Referral ID, you will receive 5% of their income.
Why should you use Adsterra to monetize your site?
Adsterra supports a variety of desktop and mobile ad formats including display banners, pop-ups, interstitials, push-ups, direct links, and sliders so you have access to a wide range of options to increase the number of clicks to your website and earn more money.
Commission payments are also unique in that they will pay you twice a month on a net basis of 15 and the payment dates are the 1st or 2nd and 16th or 17th of each month.
The advantages of using the Adsterra Pay Per Click program:
These are some of the benefits of using this PPC program.
- Payments are made twice a month
- There are many ways to monetize, including display banners, popunders, interstitials, push-ups, direct links, and sliders.
- Offers 100% fill rate for all ad formats (this is the ratio of paid impressions to impressions shown on your website over a period of time)
- Even if you have a website in Nepali, Hindi, or Spanish, you can still use Adsterra as there is no language barrier on this platform.
- You can use Adsterra along with other monetization methods like Infolinks, AdSense, etc. no problem.
MintClicks uses automatic keyword detection and matching ad serving to bring you highly profitable and extremely relevant PPC ads on your website so that you can easily increase your website revenue.
How do I use MintClicks to earn money as an affiliate?
Unlike most of the other PPC affiliate networks on this list, MintClicks allows you to earn money for every click you generate.
Yes, most of the sites listed here pay you for every successful signup or a certain percentage of your earnings, but with the MintClicks publisher account, you can make money from website traffic for every click you make. they receive through your website.
By signing up for their affiliate program, you identify a unique referral ID which you can use to display banner ads or text ads to monetize your website traffic and you will get paid for every click you generate. It is so easy.
Why should you use MintClicks?
These are some of the ways that you cannot make money with MintClicks ads.
- Create text ads
- Create banner ads
- Supports interstitial ads
- Supports POP ads
The main reasons and benefits of MintClicks Pay Per Click affiliate program:
- Instant configuration of the publisher account. All you need to do is complete your online registration form and you are good to go.
- Supports various types of PPC ads including POP, interstitial, text, and banner ads (and you can customize them as you like to match your website design)
- It uses automatic keyword detection and matching ad serving to deliver highly relevant PPC ads to help you increase your website clicks and overall earnings.
- You will receive payments in one of 3 ways: Paypal, Check and Bank so you can choose the payment method you prefer.
Bidvertiser is a direct advertising network that you can use to monetize your websites by placing various ad formats, including PPC ads.
How to make money using Bidvertiser as an affiliate?
You can literally monetize everything from websites and toolbars, extensions to mobile apps, search, and domains. Unlike the other PPC affiliate programs mentioned in this list, Bidvertiser has a very low minimum payment limit. That is, if your site makes even $ 10, you can withdraw your money through various options such as PayPal, Payza, bank transfer, and check.
It also gives you a host of ad formats including banners, pop-ups, sliders, smart links, XML, and programmatic, and more. to promote your referral program in order to earn more money as an affiliate.
Why should you use Bidvertiser?
Bidvertiser has been in the direct mail industry for over 10 years, giving you access to thousands of advertisers around the world.
Bidvertiser guarantees 100% full coverage for desktops and mobiles worldwide with real-time optimization models and also gives you an instant account setup where you can literally start monetizing using advertising. Make offers on your website in minutes.
Features of using this Bidvertiser pay-per-click affiliate program:
Here’s why you should use the Bidvertiser PPC affiliate program.
- A minimum limit of only $ 10 (for which you get paid even if you win more than $ 10)
- Variety of payment options including PayPal, Payza, bank transfer and check
- Wide range of ad formats to choose from, including banners, pop unders, sliders, direct links, XML. JSONP, programmatic, etc.
- Instant free setup
- It gives you access to totally secure ads to monetize any level of website traffic.
While there is a wide range of platforms offering PPC affiliate programs, only a few of them give you a large audience, high value per CPC, an incredible number of advertising options, and more.
All of the websites mentioned above offer you some very useful pay-per-click affiliate programs that you can use to easily monetize your website traffic. So what are you waiting for? Go through each of them and start using the best ones to make more money.
Please let us know if we missed any of your favorite pay-per-click affiliate programs listed.