Jarvis.ai (formerly Conversion.ai) is a copywriting tool that helps you create an engaging and persuasive message for your website, sales funnels, social media channels, and more. It comes with different features like drafting templates, long AI writing assistants, and boss mode.
But is it worth the high price?
Will you be able to get a return on your investment from this expensive software?
These are the exact same questions I asked before using Jarvis.
What is Jarvis.ai?
Jarvis.ai is a GPT-3 based copywriting and content writing tool that helps you compose business copy, marketing copy, blog posts, books, emails, copywriting, social media articles and more than 30 things. more effective.
It uses artificial intelligence to automate your marketing, copywriting, and content writing strategy to make it more efficient.
It is made up of expert copywriters and conversion experts with years of experience in copywriting and conversion optimization. This is why Jarvis AI generates better copy than any other AI writing tool.
Who is behind Jarvis.ai?
The company is led by CEO Dave Rogenmoser, along with team members Austin Distel, John Philip Morgan, Chris Hull, Megan Johnson, and James Morgan.
They are really good at building communities and using webinars for educating prospects. Their main strength is marketing.
Pros and cons
Here are some pros and cons of Jarvis.ai.
- It comes with some really useful content templates. For me video script hook, AIDA, PAS, content enhancement, blog post introduction, feature to benefit, are the most preferred.
- It comes with a full content assistant, to help you write long blogs, sales copy, and video scripts.
- It comes with Boss mode. You can simply ask Jarvis to resend your content, just like you do with the Google Assistant or Siri. Powerful!
- The Jarvis feature is very well thought out with real use cases in mind!
- Supports up to 30 different languages. Say “hello” to generate vernacular content on a large scale.
- It comes with a grammar checker, content simplifier, and an ever-growing list of quick tools.
- arvis can be a liar when it comes to facts and figures. It all comes down to one downside to the underlying technology; GPT-3. For now, that sucks when it comes to factual details.
- Jarvis may have difficulty in certain niches where there is a dearth of content on the Internet. It can be good for eating, traveling, and even writing a story (that’s too good for that). But a new technology like blockchain? Needs more training, a GPT-3 scam.
- It can be quite expensive for beginners. They can get the starter plan, but it’s limited to 20,000 words and you also don’t have access to the long assistant and boss mode.
Jarvis AI is interesting software that integrates modern technological advances with real business needs. Especially for entrepreneurs and content creators. I often find that these people (including myself here) will take too much work on their own and try to learn everything. Jarvis AI allows us to continue creating high quality content that grows our business, without breaking the bank.
It’s a very quick summary, but if you want to know if Jarvis AI is the best artificial intelligence writing software for your needs, read on and I’ll dig in and reveal everything you need to make your decision.
What is AI Copywriting?
We already know what copywriting is, but how does it work with Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
It seems the future is here, but is it scary or should we embrace it with open arms?
For me, artificial intelligence (AI) can help me with repetitive tasks like writing sales pages or blogging for your products / services. It is a way to automate the online content writing process.
With AI, the software can analyze data and create rich sentences that engage readers with minimal human intervention.
We literally put keywords and suggestions into the software and let it work its magic.
How Does Jarvis AI Work?
Developed and trained by seasoned developers, copywriters, and conversion experts, Jarvis AI aims to meet all of your copywriting needs.
The first step you need to do is choose a template that suits your needs (headline generator, content enhancer, blog post outlines, etc.). Or if you are on the higher price plans, you can use the long-form editor and freestyle between all these models.
Then fill in the keyword prompts, to give Jarvis the direction of what you need, or even in the long form editor you can start typing and have Jarvis fill in the paragraphs.
It’s a fairly straightforward process that also allows you to:
- Create a high-converting copy in no time
- Optimize your workflows using AI to generate the content for you
- Keep content flowing even if you’re not a great writer
- Get your content up and running with tons of ready-to-use templates
Jarvis AI Templates
There are Jarvis AI alternatives on the market that are much more streamlined. You are thrown into a blank screen and you have to start typing and figure out what’s next. Jarvis is much more intuitive than that.
The template you use depends on the type of content you need to write, but here are some examples:
- AIDA Framework – Use the world’s oldest marketing framework. Attention, interest, desire, action.
- Problem-Agitation-Solution (PAS) Framework – A valuable framework for creating new marketing copy ideas.
- Product Description – Create compelling product descriptions to use on websites, emails, and social media.
- Content Enhancer – Take a piece of content and rewrite it to make it more interesting, creative, and engaging.
- Blog Post Ideas Ideas – Brainstorm new blog post topics that will attract readers and rank well on Google.
- Blog Post Scheme – Create article previews and lists. Works best for “Listicle” and “How To” style posts or blog posts.
- Blog Post Introductory Paragraph – Blow up the writers block by letting us write your opening paragraph for you.
- Sentence Expander – Expand a short sentence or a few words in a longer sentence that is creative, interesting, and engaging.
- Facebook and Google Ads – Generate stop headlines and main text for various ad platforms.
- Amazon Product – Create features and benefits for Amazon Ads in the “About This Item” section. as well as powerful descriptions.
- Perfect Headline – Made up of formulas from the world’s best copywriters, this template is sure to create high-converting headlines for your business.
- Photo Post Captions – Write eye-catching captions for your Instagram posts.
- Short Social Posts – Generate short social posts of less than 140 characters.
- Marketing Angles – Brainstorm different angles to add pizzazz to your marketing.
- Persuasive bullets – Generate persuasive bullets to insert on landing pages, emails, etc.
- Video Theme Ideas – Brainstorm new video themes that will attract viewers and rank well on YouTube.
- Email Subject Lines – Write compelling email subject lines that will entice readers to open up.
- Video Script / Titles / Hooks & Intro – Create an eye-catching copy for all your video needs if your mission is to dominate YouTube.
In addition to all these models, the two most expensive packages come with a long editor that allows you to freestyle with extensive content. Some people use this feature to create blog posts and books.
Benefits Of Using Jarvis AI
When I use Jarvis AI the writing process becomes much easier. It’s a great way to get back on my feet and produce content in less time – perfect for secondary scam artists like me who build empires around professional engagements!
- Destroy the writers’ block
You know how it is. You sit down to write and you just don’t feel the energy today. Your thoughts are scattered in all directions, but as you go along your sentences seem flat (or worse, a cliché) and the writing feels like a mundane report for work rather than writing something that matters. Jarvis AI is a great way to jumpstart your creative flow and explode that opening paragraph and more.
- Reduce your costs
If you’ve outsourced the writing, let’s be honest – good quality doesn’t come cheap. In fact, one item could cost the same as a monthly unlimited plan subscription! Jarvis AI gives you more control over your time and money by allowing you to reinvest both in other areas necessary for your business to grow.
- Improve your copy
Personally, I make a living restarting things in the shady, geeky world of IT. This blog, my YouTube channel, and all the skills I have developed have taken time. I am not a natural writer, and I find convincing and convincing copy very difficult. Fortunately, AI writing software is designed with this in mind. So if used in the right way, it can take my published copy to the next level.
Disadvantages of Jarvis AI
Look, this is not perfect. When I first tried it, I wasn’t really expecting much.
But I was pleasantly surprised. It was actually pretty decent, which means this Jarvis AI review went in an unexpected direction.
Instead, my biggest negatives are:
- Detailed content expectations
Some people always have ridiculous expectations and this is the case with Jarvis. While most people appreciate that it’s a great way to help your content workflow, some are hoping to press a button and spit out a 2000 word blog post that beats everyone else on Google.
SPOILER ALERT: It won’t.
And neither should. It should be a partner to help you produce blog posts and sales texts, not do it all for you.
I have the impression that the longer the output, the more the copy is lost and confused. But I hope to see continued improvement from a company that spends so much time and effort on their product.
- Credit system
How much Jarvis AI costs is something we’ll cover in a short time as part of this Jarvis AI review.
However, I’ll let the cat come out of the bag a bit.
With a standard subscription (which is very reasonably priced) you get 20,000 words of generated content per month (plus a 10,000 word bonus if you sign up using my link). Which, as suggested, means that every time you generate a copy, you consume that credit.
Once you have used up all your credit, you must earn or purchase additional credit. Unless you use unlimited plans or in boss mode.
Personally, I wish I had more words to play with the basic subscription and not have to worry about credit.
- Fact checker
You must be aware of it. The algorithm used on the Jarvis AI platform is not designed to provide accurate facts. Recheck any content that is based on factual information and do a thorough research before posting.
My own blog talks a lot about software and tools, if I inquire about these the numbers may be out of date or incorrect.
Pricing of Jarvis.AI
Jarvis.ai currently offers two packages or price levels, both of which are only available on a monthly basis. They’re called Pro Unlimited (the plane I’m on) and Starter (for those who just want to dip a toe in the water).
I’ll be honest; If you want to take advantage of the full power of conversion AI, you need the long form editor. And the Long Editor is only available on the Pro Unlimited plan. While the price may seem high from a certain point of view, it will likely only be as low for a limited time before it grows with the capabilities of the tool.
Unlimited Pro plan
The base price of Pro Unlimited is $ 109 per month. This includes unlimited generated words, long form assistant access, multiple workspaces, and a user seat. If you need multiple team positions, simply contact support for professional pricing. The Long Format Wizard is the amazing tool that allowed me to 3x-4x my write speed, so I can’t recommend it highly enough.
While the starter plan doesn’t include the long wizard, at $ 29 per month it gives you access to a ton of super useful tools for content production. You can create many types of content with Jarvis.ai templates, and your imagination is really the only limit here. Of course, you can use the “blog intro” tool to write blog post intros, but you can also use it to write various other things.
Boss Mode (not currently in the screenshot) costs $ 119 per month and takes this AI tech to the next level. It can be used to write anything from persuasive vignettes to a personal bio for social media. Just tell Jarvis what to write and how to write it, and the text will be generated.
Is There A Free Trial For Jarvis AI?
The good news is that Jarvis AI comes with a 7-day money-back guarantee, so there is no risk in trying it out.
There is also a 5-day free trial to get started.
Jarvis AI Affiliate Program
Yes, Jarvis has an affiliate program! Conversion.ai affiliate program is a way to earn money by inviting new customers to register on the website with their unique link or code to use when registering for our service.
The affiliate program is exclusive, anyone can join, but even if you are not an affiliate, you can get additional benefits by referring friends through the referral program.
Affiliates receive a commission equal to 30% of each customer’s monthly subscription. Affiliate marketing can be a great source of income and promoting the best products like Conversion.ai makes success a lot easier.
Who Can You Promote Jarvis AI To?
This product is ideal for anyone who writes a lot or buys a lot of written material. This is perfect for copywriters, but also SEO agencies. There are virtually endless ways to use Jarvis AI as a digital marketing agency owner. Whether you use it to write a simple introductory paragraph or full email newsletters, Jarvis can produce a copy in your preferred tone of voice.
I always say that it is better to promote products that are sold, and Jarvis.ai falls into that category. Even if you just think about how you can save tons of time and effort writing content, you will soon find a large audience that might be interested in a free trial.
Yes, Jarvis.AI is one of the best copywriting tools out there. Most marketers struggle to find the time and resources to write quality copy for their campaigns. In fact, many marketers spend hours writing content, only to see that it fails or is half-read by potential customers.
Jarvis AI is a leading artificial intelligence writing tool that will help you generate high-quality, engaging content in seconds with just one click. The platform uses artificial intelligence to create highly engaging content on your behalf. You no longer need to spend hours typing text, just hit the “Compose” button in the extensive typing wizard and prepare to be amazed.
If you want to make more sales, consider investing in this artificial intelligence writing tool. Conversion rates are increasing for those who use it, and a machine does the work, so fewer human hours are required. It only takes a few minutes to create your account with Conversion.ai, then you will start working with Jarvis. You can activate your free trial before making any investment commitment if you are still unsure whether it is the perfect fit for your business needs! Start your free trial today – the Jarvis.ai team would love to help you succeed!
Is Jarvis AI worth it?
Our Verdict on Jarvis.ai
It saves me lots of time that I was spending only on writing. I have used this tool for a month. It is far better than other AI writer tools. It is trained by copywriters and conversion experts so, you can expect the better quality output of this AI.
How much does Jarvis AI cost?
This plan begins at just $29/mo for 20,000 words generated by AI. The Pro plan gives you everything in the Starter Plan, plus you unlock the long-form assistant so you can create more content like long blog articles. This plan starts at $109/mo for unlimited words generated by Jarvis, plus $40/user/month.
Is Jarvis possible?
The answer is yes!
In 2016, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg revealed his own version of Tony Stark’s artificial intelligence system, Jarvis, after spending a year writing computer code and teaching it to understand and his voice.