HubSpot is extraordinary inbound marketing and sales software designed for businesses that want to use proven techniques to attract new customers and customers. With online businesses, attracting additional leads is the name of the game, which is why it’s quite common to search for HubSpot alternatives.
That said, the market is littered with alternatives to HubSpot, allowing companies to compare prices before pulling the trigger. Who knows? You can find a cheaper option or more in line with what your company is looking for.
That’s why I put together a list of what I think are the best alternatives to HubSpot, and they all provide similar tools and services for your inbound marketing and sales efforts. Read on to find out which ones may work for you.
The Best HubSpot Alternatives
Since its inception in 2012, SendinBlue has become a popular HubSpot alternative that targets the email marketing aspect of nutrition and lead conversions. This powerful software comes with everything from SMS marketing tools to autoresponders to help you connect with your customers and generate new leads.
Like HubSpot, a free plan is included here, but SendinBlue’s paid plans are quite reasonable. It’s a great alternative to HubSpot if you’re looking for unlimited contacts and a built-in CRM as part of a free service.
- Marketing automation. SendinBlue’s marketing automation feature helps you create an automated workflow that triggers a particular action when predetermined conditions are met. As an autoresponder, the software allows you to automate various actions within an elaborate custom or multiple workflow.
- CRM and contact management. SendinBlue provides an integrated CRM software solution, allowing you to manage your contact list from your email marketing platform. All you need to do is upload your contact list to the SendinBlue platform to start using its contact management features.
- Transactional email management. This feature refers to a variety of automated emails ranging from purchase confirmation emails to password reset requests.
- SMS marketing. With SendinBlue, you can manage your SMS marketing activities and email marketing campaigns from the same user interface. All you need to do is write your SMS, select the contact list and schedule the marketing campaign.
- Facebook Ads. To increase your engagement and reach through social media, SendinBlue helps you set up a Facebook ad to redirect existing prospects or target new customers. You can also choose to target an existing contact list or use the Facebook Lookalike Audience feature to target similar customers.
Sendinblue pricing starts with a free version that you can use for as long as you want. This sensational product comes with a Lite version at $ 25 per month, with support for up to 100,000 emails per day, or you can upgrade to Premium at $ 65 per month. The premium package supports up to 1 million emails and marketing automation, among other connections. The price of the business package will depend on your specific needs.
- Fantastic customer support to help you market
- Simple segmentation functions
- Range of email and SMS integrations
- Support for forms and landing pages
- A / B testing functionality
- Limited functionality of the email editor
- Steep learning curve
Constant Contact is another alternative to tools like HubSpot CRM and Marketo, offering excellent metrics and insights on your customer conversations. With Constant Contact, you can create your email campaigns using a handy drag-and-drop tool, set up automation strategies, and much more. Constant Contact has provided excellent email marketing solutions for over 20 years.
If you’re looking for a variety of features, Constant Contact has coupons, surveys, events, and more. You can test subject lines, segment your audience, and more. Constant Contact is also great for assigning contact labels, so you can know where your customers are coming from and what they need from your business.
You get your first month with Constant Contact for free. After that, you can choose the basic plan for around $ 20 or upgrade to email plus for $ 45 per month. The price of your solution will increase based on the number of subscribers you have.
- Excellent ease of use
- No need to sign long-term contracts.
- Excellent SaaS profile
- A / B testing for startups and other companies
- Useful automation
- Limited auto-reply options
- Expensive and complicated prices
- Little storage space
We recommend Constant Contact as a convenient marketing solution for small business operations. If you’re having trouble spending enough time on email marketing and want to get started quickly, Constant Contact can help. Everything is easy to use and there is no binding contract. There are also several advanced features to check out.
GetResponse is a polished foundation with over 15 years of experience in the industry. Its global reach extends to 183 countries and its services are available in 27 different languages.
GetRepsonse features are designed for organizations looking to implement high impact marketing campaigns to increase their return on investment.
Some of the most important features of GetResponse include:
- Marketing automation. Its automated workflow helps you send auto-reply emails according to a predetermined sequence. You can also create automation workflows triggered based on user behavior, such as sending automatic emails to a new subscriber and offering them discounts on their first purchase.
- Autoresponder. GetResponse offers comprehensive auto-response software to help you send automated email sequences to easily convert leads.
- Email analysis. With this feature, you can understand the performance of your email campaigns. This will help you better understand your followers and determine what resonates with them. You can also use it to find out which emails have generated website visits, subscriptions, and sales.
- Conversion funnel (Autofunnel). With the GetResponse Conversion Funnel (Autofunnel), you have access to an automated, ready-to-use funnel generator. You can use 4 types of funnels, including simple engagement funnels (for lead generation), sales funnels (to promote, sell, and deliver your products), webinar funnels (to establish and maintain relationships) and magnetic lead funnels (for sharing valuable content in exchange for email addresses).
- Hosting of webinars. GetResponse has webinar software to help you broadcast up to 1,000 attendees live. You can also share the stage with 2 other presenters and store up to 20 hours of recordings in the cloud.
The price starts at around $ 15 per month, but you’ll need to increase that number depending on the size of your list. For example, if you have around 3,000 customers, the basic plan will cost $ 45 per month, while the basic plan will cost $ 69 per month. Professional earns you up to around $ 139 per month, while the Enterprise campaign covers all of your advanced needs for $ 1,199 per month.
- Lots of great marketing and automation tools
- Integrations with major applications
- Awesome templates and landing pages
- Ideal for all types of businesses and ecommerce teams.
- Excellent for the nutrition functionality of lead
- QR codes and multimedia
- Not the best feature for forms.
- Limited automation options
- Not ideal for drag and drop
Based in California, Ontraport has become very popular around the world for its power and simplicity. In fact, it serves thousands of business owners in over 60 countries.
Ontraport describes itself as a “visual marketing automation and reporting platform.” While it contains email marketing as its main component, it is a full lifecycle customer relationship management (CRM) system that works with visual campaign maps to track every detail of your customer interactions.
- Marketing automation. From the moment you capture a lead to buy and even referrals, you have tools at your fingertips to make sure they don’t get lost. This feature of Ontraport is unique in that it begins with a campaign map. You will develop a flowchart or map to describe each step of the customer journey. The platform offers predefined maps, but you can also create your own according to your specific needs.
- Sales and CRM. With Ontraport, you can create your own database and track all aspects of your business proposal section. It allows you to create databases for 3 main types of relationships: one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many.
- Landing pages and forms. Landing pages are a great way to promote your business and products. Meanwhile, forms play a vital role in the automation process as they allow you to collect essential contact information like names, email addresses, location, etc. With Ontraport, you don’t have to be a professional to build these items. The software has a comprehensive library of predefined landing pages and form templates for you to choose from.
Ontraport’s price starts at around $ 79 per month for the basic plan, which might seem expensive, but there’s a lot of stuff included, you get lead capture, nutrition, contact segmentation, follow-up. , goal-based automation, etc. The Plus plan is available for $ 179 per month and the Pro plan is $ 279 per month. Business plans start at $ 497 per month.
- CRM and email marketing all in one
- Ecommerce Enhancement Feature Host
- Excellent customer support
- Accurate reporting on campaign performance
- Dedicated IP address
- Highly scalable CRM
- Drag and drop editor
- Quite expensive for small businesses
- Limited range of supported applications
- Minimalist help desk and user interface
EngageBay is a relatively simple to use alternative with mostly similar functionality but at a much lower cost.
Some of its most popular features are related to marketing automation. In the opinion of the G2 customer, the highest rated features are data quality management, integration APIs, user, role and access management. EngageBay can connect to Office 365, WordPress, Google Calendar, and Contacts, and more when it comes to integrations.
- Marketing automation. This feature helps small businesses automate their sales and marketing tasks and various workflows to generate leads, close deals, and increase revenue faster. EngageBay believes that marketing automation is not just about marketing, it is also about fully automating the entire customer journey between marketing, sales, and service teams. Your goal is to streamline all business processes, increase overall efficiency, and accelerate your business growth.
- Email advertising. With EngageBay, you can choose from several predefined email templates or create your own. It’s also easy to customize each part of the email and send it with one click. Once you have finished your email campaigns, you can track and analyze your results.
- Landing pages. It’s easy to create responsive landing pages with a drag-and-drop designer. You can choose the colors, fonts, elements and styles according to your needs.
- Contact management software. EngageBay allows you to store all your contacts in one place. You can also get real-time updates on your contacts by tracking their activities on the timeline based on their behavior patterns. So your team can get in touch with high-potential prospects at the right time.
- Sales CRM. EngageBay offers a comprehensive view of every interaction you’ve had with your leads. Additionally, you can streamline sales processes by automatically creating and adding tasks when a lead is assigned to the agent. It also allows your team to receive and make calls to your contacts without having to leave your CRM.
Engagebay aims to provide businesses with tools similar to Hubspot, but at a lower price. Your all-in-one solution comes with a freemium plan and you can save a lot by paying annually or even two years in advance.
The free plan allows you to store 1,000 contacts and send 1,000 branded emails. To extend these limits, upgrade to the Basic program for $ 11.99 per user per month. To unlock marketing automation, check out the Growth Plan at $ 39.99 per user per month. Finally, there’s the Pro plan at $ 63.99 per user per month, which includes advanced analytics and phone support.
- Engagebay presents an all-in-one solution
- There is a free plan available
- You have access to free support service and live chat functionality.
- SMS marketing tools are available
- There is a lot of flexibility in choosing the features you need to build the right platform for you.
- Advanced features like marketing automation are only available with the most expensive tiers of Engagebay
- Engagebay’s pricing is trickier compared to many of its competitors
- There is no mobile app available.
As a great email marketing solution, Drip has helped many businesses create and sell online courses, webinars, and more. This convenient platform was launched over ten years ago and has since gained popularity in sales and marketing.
In addition to easy integration, Drip gives you a flexible and easy to use environment. Everything is well designed with a variety of triggers to change the way you connect with your target audience.
- Customer data. As your customers interact with you, you will start to gain valuable information. By creating labels and following your customers’ integrations with you, your data begins to form an organized picture. It can also integrate with other apps like WooCommerce, Shopify, and Facebook to connect your data points and get a snapshot of every customer’s actions with you.
- Customization. Drip shines when it comes to personalization. Once the information about your customer data begins to flow through your dashboards, you can perform additional segmentation. Tags and triggered events can help you see the automatic behavior-based workflows that deliver emails on time.
- Commitment. Drip helps you actively engage with everyone, from text messages and emails to social media marketing. Plus, with automation and behavior-based workflows, you’ll never miss another critical moment to get closer to meaning.
- Improvement. Some features of the Drip backend help you optimize your marketing campaigns. First, with the automatic revenue attribution feature, you can connect your store to Drip and find out what strategies lead your customers to final sale and improve your bottom line. Below, along with drip dashboards, you can see your must-have engagement metrics – opens, clicks, and unsubscribes – and many other essential metrics. Finally, you can test which experiments have the most significant impact on your workflow splitting tests.
There is a fourteen day free trial for Drip, no credit card required. You have access to everything from SMS marketing to powerful integrations and in-depth email analysis. After the free trial ends, you pay a fee based on the number of subscribers. For 500 contacts, you pay $ 19 per month for unlimited emails.
- Add events with metadata for email campaigns
- Display personalized CTAs to website visitors
- First free trial
- Easy to use environment
- Tons of automations and features
- Complicated campaigns
- Funnels can get dirty
Infusionsoft by Keap
Keap’s InfusionSoft is primarily focused on marketing automation and contact management, but it also comes with robust tools for things like sales automation and e-commerce.
Small Business CRM helps convert prospects into customers, and the reporting area is clear and easy to understand without having to earn a math degree. So let’s say you are looking to improve your sales and marketing game, and you are willing to put the time and effort into launching awesome marketing campaigns or automating pricing for your business. In this case, Infusionsoft is definitely worth it.
- Customer management. With Infusionsoft, you can host all of your customers’ activities and communications in one place. The software allows you to manage tracking, update your customer records, and receive payments, all while focusing on great service. It’s also easy to integrate with major email providers and set up automatic replies for your customers and track their responses.
- Email advertising. Recognizing email as a basic marketing channel, Keap comes with plenty of email templates designed to suit all of your email occasions, most of which can be customized for personalization. Beyond the customization capabilities, it offers detailed list building and targeting to target the right audiences. You can also take advantage of multiple A / B tests to assess subject lines, formats, CTAs, and a range of actions.
- Marketing automation. Infusionsoft lets you spend less time copying and pasting messages and manually tracking leads. You can automate your marketing, sales, and data entry with CRM and sales and marketing automation.
Starting at $ 199 per month and up to $ 599 per month.
Keap’s Infusionsoft offers a variety of pricing options, starting with a free trial. The initial Keap Grow product starts at $ 79 per month for the first 3 months, with up to 500 contacts and 1 user. There is also expert training for $ 99 as a one-time payment, and this is a mandatory expense. Other plans include $ 149 per month for Keap pro, with $ 499 training, and the full Infusionsoft package at $ 199 per month with $ 999 expert training.
- Brilliant, convenient and intuitive user interface
- The visual campaign builder is easy to use
- Wide range of integrations and APIs
- Support and training are second to none
- Brilliant for business scalability
- Integrated e-commerce and shopping cart functions
- High start-up costs
- No native integration available
- Deliverability rates are not always the best
As you can see, when it comes to HubSpot alternatives, there are many options. The key is to choose a platform that respects your budget and includes the most valuable features.
We hope this blog post has helped you in your search for a complete alternative to HubSpot. If you think there is any other interesting software on this list, please let us know in the comment section below. Thanks for reading!
Is HubSpot a plugin?
With the free HubSpot WordPress plugin, you can convert visitors into leads with live chat, forms, and pop-ups, attract leads with CRM, email marketing, and chatbots, and track your growing business with analytics. , all in one plugin. … Built natively in WordPress.
Is HubSpot free worth?
Is HubSpot CRM worth the price? Since you can get started using HubSpot CRM and various marketing tools without opening your wallet, yes, it is worth the cost. If you scale beyond HubSpot’s free features, you can still find a lot of value for the price you pay.
Is there a desktop version of HubSpot?
The HubSpot Sales Outlook Desktop Add-in lets you track and log emails and use some of HubSpot’s sales tools right in your email account.