Some links in this article may be affiliate links. This means that if you click on the link and make a purchase, you can receive a small commission at no cost to you. But rest assured, all opinions remain mine. You can read my full disclaimer here.
As a content creator, you know how difficult it is to balance quantity and quality. You want to consistently post blog posts, but you also don’t want to post lean or bug-laden content. This is where AI writing software can help.
AI writing software uses machine learning to edit, review, and even generate high quality content. You can set parameters for your writing style, tone, and audience, and leave the rest to the software.
By combining artificial intelligence writing software with your own SEO strategy and writing skills, you can create top-notch content that ranks well on Google.
What is an AI content generator?
Thinking about robots was a wild concept for most of us. But now we have artificial intelligence applications like this automated writing software.
An AI content generator is a computer program or mobile application that simulates the process of producing human-grade content. This involves researching a topic, matching user-supplied keywords, and finally writing a full text.
Stories, essays, articles, blogs, copies, and product descriptions are just a few examples of what the best content generator can do.
How does AI writing software work?
You are probably wondering how automatic text generators write the way they do. The answer is natural language generation (NLG).
Thanks to advanced algorithms, machines can learn from the available data. They use it to develop their own perception and eventually produce a unique narrative. You might think it’s a whole new concept, but tech companies have been doing it for so long! Just look at your smartphone – data reports, automated insights, and app messages are straightforward products of AI writing.
NLG is also responsible for identifying content and changing its writing style in accordance with formatting requirements. In this way, each type of content is distinguishable.
How To Choose The Right Automated Writing Software For You?
Ah, make decisions. You have great options here and there, but what’s the best content generator for you?
Consider these factors:
None of the apps on this list are free AI writing software, but there are some inexpensive options. These include Articoolo, SEO Content Machine, and AI Writer. A monthly subscription will only cost you between $ 20 and $ 60.
But if you’re willing to invest in a more expensive solution, choose Article Forge, Copysmith, WordAi, Kafka, or Adzis.
Do you want automated content that you can use as is? If so, then Article Forge, Copysmith, and Articoolo are your best options.
On the other hand, SEO Content Machine and Kafkai are the AI assistant apps that give you the most control. Here, the content is more scalable and editable.
Types of content
What type of content are you trying to produce? Each automated writing software is designed for a specific material.
For articles, blogs, stories, and essays, use Articoolo, Article Forge, AI Writer, or WordAi.
For web content marketing, SEO Content Machine and Kafkai offer the best automation tools.
And finally, for ad copy and product descriptions, Copysmith and Adzis are the best programs to use.
The last thing you want is to be sued by another author or another company for plagiarism or copyright issues. Scary, right? Do not worry. All the Artificial Intelligence applications on this list generate 100% unique content.
The Best AI Writing Software in 2022
Here’s a list of the best AI writing software on the market today for proofreading, editing, and content creation.
Ideal for professional proofreading and editing.
I have been using Grammarly for several years and continue to use it on a daily basis. The software has become more than just a grammar and spell checker. It corrects all errors and even suggests complete sentence reformulation structures in real time.
One of the benefits of using Grammarly is that you can choose your default language. It really helps if you are targeting the UK or Australian market, but it is from the US and vice versa.
The software will detect and highlight any spelling differences specific to these languages, attracting your attention.
- Plagiarism checker.
- Grammar and automatic correction.
- Phrase reformulation function.
- Tone checker.
- Engagement metrics.
In addition to the above, Grammarly offers more value with seamless integration for almost all browsers, including Safari and Google Chrome. But it is not limited to browsers and Google Docs.
The plugin is compatible with email and messaging services, apps like Slack and Asana, and even social media apps like LinkedIn.
Grammarly has a three-tier system. Free, Premium and Business. For most people, the free and premium plans will suffice. If you have a team of people (3-149) working on a document, the business plan is for you.
This is what they look like:
FREE: $ 0 per month.
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation checker.
- Sensing awareness and pitch tone.
- Limited to 1 user.
BONUS: $ 12 per month.
Everything the free plan covers plus:
- Comfortable in passage so your words sound natural.
- Automatically rewrites difficult-to-read sentences.
- Identify repeating passages so you can replace them with more variety.
- Plagiarism detection (my favorite, very useful).
BUSINESS: $ 12.50 per user per month.
Everything that the premium plus plan covers:
- Reusable snippets so your team can insert reusable phrases or comments to save time typing.
- Analytical dashboard for constant monitoring and identification of areas for improvement.
- Priority email support.
- Single sign-on for accounts with more than 50 users.
All in all, Grammarly is definitely a great start for those who need to create a lot of articles. It also complies with CCPA and GDPR laws. To try Grammarly, click the button below.
Best automated article writing software for all types of content creators.
Jarvis, also known as conversion.ai, is more than just article writing software, it’s a marketing assistant. The amount of technology that has been built into the software is certainly noticeable when you create your content.
To better understand how Jarvis was built, he began by reading about 10% of the entire internet. That’s a lot of content!
To create your copy, you need to start by choosing a skill. Jarvis was written by conversion experts and copywriters with specific rules to follow and role models to follow. It also uses machine learning to understand your writing style.
Then enter as much as possible about your product. The more you can give to Jarvis, the more efficient and accurate your copy will be.
Finally, the AI writer will generate the copy. You can either use it, delete it or rephrase it as you wish.
- Original and new content generated every time, reducing plagiarism issues.
- Use voice dictation to talk to Jarvis.
- Write and translate in multiple languages.
- Rephrase the text to a lower or higher level depending on your target market.
- Apparently integrates with SurferSEO to maximize your on-page optimization.
- You have the ability to create content on many different platforms. From social media to blog posts, even answering questions on the forums. It is extremely versatile for your needs.
To publish more content faster, choose from three plans to get started. Starter, Pro and Boss modes. Unfortunately, there is no free plan, but Jarvis does offer a 7-day money-back guarantee.
By choosing to pay annually, you benefit from 2 free months on your subscription.
STARTER: $ 29 per month or $ 288 annually
What you get:
- Over 50 short essay templates to choose from, such as titles and biographies.
- Unlimited users.
- Chat support.
- Generate up to 20,000 words per month with the ability to add more later if needed.
PRO: $ 109 per month or $ 1,080 annually
Everything covered in the Starter Plan plus:
- Unlimited words.
- Long form wizard to generate copy for blog posts and video scripts.
- Assemble all generated content into one document.
- 1 user included. Add $ 40 per additional user.
BOSS MODE: $ 119 per month or $ 1,308 annually
Everything covered in the pro plus plan:
- Unlock Jarvis to roll back the last 2,000 to 3,000 characters instead of the 600 in the pro plan. This results in a much higher quality of content.
- 1 user included. Add $ 50 per additional user.
- Run Jarvis an unlimited number of times without the need to write between generations. Before, you had to write a bit to give Jarvis a bit of context. It can speed up your writing process up to 2x faster.
To save yourself hours of heartache writing lengthy content and suffering from writer’s block, Jarvis is here for you.
Wordtune is an AI-powered tool that can help make your writing clearer and more attractive. It uses artificial intelligence technology to rephrase sentences and improve flow and tone while preserving their original meaning.
For example, you can use Wordtune to expand or shorten your sentences. With the Wordtune plugin installed in your browser, you can also translate text from seven languages: Mandarin, Arabic, Hebrew, Russian, Korean, Spanish, and Hindi.
- Grammar and plagiarism checker
- Reformulation and self-correction of sentences
- Integration with third-party applications
- Works well with all text editors.
- Sentence formatting tools and style editor
- Content engagement metrics
Wordtune has three plans: Free, Premium, and Premium for Teams. The free plan offers basic suggestions and basic rewrites.
The Premium plan costs $ 9.99 per month and has a word search engine, advanced suggestions, and rewrites.
Lastly, the Premium Plan for teams has all the features of the Premium plan plus priority support. You must contact Wordtune support for pricing (you will be billed as a team).
ProWritingAid is an artificial intelligence writing software tool that works similarly to Grammarly. Offers advanced grammar, spelling and punctuation checks. Plus, ProWritingAid integrates over 1,000 writing styles, allowing you to provide detailed reports on how writers can improve their writing quality.
ProWritingAid offers several suggested phrases and sentences so you can stay in creative control. It uses AI-based editing algorithms to detect grammar and style issues. Overall, ProWritingAid is a worthy grammar contender and useful for anyone looking to remove grammatical errors from their writing.
- Integrates with third-party applications
- Has a resource library for writers
- Provides up to 20 detailed editorial reports and engagement metrics.
- Large collection of writing styles.
- Provides in-app suggestions while editing to improve the quality of content.
- Smart word choice suggestion tool
- Highly customizable to meet the specific needs of writers
ProWritingAid AI software offers a free and premium package. The free version checks up to 500 words.
All premium versions come with a seven-day free trial and a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Best AI writing software for marketers.
While the artificial intelligence writing software we’ve talked about so far can correct your content, Writesonic can actually write it for you. This AI article generator tool creates marketing copy, landing pages, and other types of content.
To get started, all you need to do is type in a keyword or phrase. Writesonic will then generate the rest of the content.
Divide content development into a few stages that include idea, introduction, outline, and article. At the idea stage, you will develop a target topic and the tool will provide you with suggested article titles.
After selecting a title, you will need to write an introduction of between 100 and 150 words. In the next step, Writesonic generates custom outlines and prompts you to select one.
Once you have a title, introduction, and overview, you can take the last step and let Writesonic write for you. This AI writing software takes seconds and creates engaging content for your blog.
Of course, you will need to check the entire copy to make sure it looks natural and meets your editorial standards. Like any AI writing software, Writesonic can do a lot, but it’s not perfect.
You’ll still need to be in the driver’s seat as a writer and editor, but Writesonic can greatly simplify the content creation process.
- Create and customize SEO optimized content
- Generate Marketing Copy
- It has a text editor to write and edit content.
- Reframe and rewrite content
- Correction of grammatical errors.
- Help you write professional emails
- It has built-in templates for landing pages.
Writesonic offers four plans: Free, Starter, Professional, and Business. Each plan has a set amount of credits that you can use to generate articles or landing pages. After the free trial, the price starts at $ 12.50 per month.
6. Article Forge
The best budget AI software option.
Article Forge uses deep learning rather than just scratching, so your content is guaranteed to be unique. This means that it passes the Copyscape test with flying colors and has no duplicate content issues.
The way Article Forge works is that you give it a keyphrase and any other relevant information like article length, headlines, etc. . to humans’. article ready for publication.
- Set up a posting schedule in WordPress.
- Article Forge can automatically add relevant media to your posts, such as relevant images and links, to make your content stand out even more.
- The only AI writing software on the market that writes in seven different languages.
- Run your website on autopilot (pun intended) with API integration and SEO best practices.
- The fact that it is the only software technology on the market that writes specifically in a different language allows you to enter these less competitive markets and dominate them completely.
Article Forge only offers two very affordable options, a monthly or yearly subscription. They both offer the exact same functions and features, it just gives you a flexible payment method.
- MONTHLY: $ 57 per month
- ANNUAL: $ 27 per month or $ 324 per year
To get started, you can try Article Forge with a 5-day free trial. Then you have up to 30 days for a full refund if you are not completely satisfied with the software, provided you have not generated more than ten items.
I’ve found that some users have reported that AI-generated articles can be very general in nature and in some cases not really relevant to the author. But with Article Forge’s generous money-back guarantee, it’s worth a try and see for yourself.
The best AI software for generating articles.
One problem most of us face is staring at the computer screen with a blinking cursor, wondering what to type. Rytr is taking care of it. By virtually eliminating writer’s block, you can create articles faster for publication in record time.
Rytr’s mission is to create an all-in-one tool to manage everything you need in one place. Features like an SEO analyzer for optimal keyword research, WordPress plugins and even connecting with other Rytrs.
- Over 15 languages and over 20 different tone types right out of the box.
- It helps you write in a wide range of use cases: blogs, emails, business presentations, etc.
- Use the AIDA format for writing content.
- Optimize headers and meta descriptions in blog posts using SEO best practices.
Rytr’s interface is really very easy to use. Just select your case (blog post, social media, etc.), then choose your language and tone, and finally, start writing! The software will then work to convert your sentence to a higher quality variant.
And if you’re not happy with what AI Writer has to offer, just keep generating the content until you are.
There are only two plans to choose from between FREE and PREMIUM. Here is a bit about each.
FREE: $ 0 per month
What you get:
- Free for life.
- Maximum usage of 5,000 characters per month.
- Increase your quota to 10,000 characters per month by leaving reviews on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
PREMIUM: $ 29 per month or $ 290 per year (get 2 months free)
What you get:
- Unlimited characters.
- Supplement of $ 19 per month or $ 190 paid annually.
- Dedicated account manager.
- Access to the premium community.
When using the free plan, credits are based on a monthly basis and are reset each month. Unfortunately, unused characters are not added the next month, use them or lose them.
As with most automation tools (and I’m not just talking about content creation), there seems to be a lost art where humans could lose their writing skills and let machines do it.
So, can an AI content generator write better than us? Yes and no.
While this can be useful and save you time when using AI writing software, first make sure you know how to do it yourself. Leaving everything to one tech to think for you may not be like a human writing the article. They still don’t fully understand the tone of voice.
They can be used to create quick blog posts, write more creative emails, and help with grammar and punctuation, especially if English is not your first language.
That’s why they’re great for helping grab the reader’s attention. My recommendation is to use the software as a tool to help and guide you, not to replace your brain.
What is an AI (Artificial Intelligence) Writer?
An AI writer is a piece of software that, with the help of artificial intelligence, generates content that is of high quality and reads as if a human wrote the article.
They are currently generating a lot of interest within the digital marketing community because of their grammar, knowledge-based accuracy, and automation processes.
By using AI writing assistant software you can significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to create highly engaging articles and media, to headlines that increase click-through rates.
How Much Are AI Writing Tools?
It all depends on the needs and features your business requires to generate content. At the end of the day, it definitely is a matter of you get what you pay for.
I have done my best to summarize the pricing plans in this article ranging from those with a free trial to more expensive subscriptions.
Is AI writing free?
All AI Writer generated text is unique and optimized for SEO. Climb to the top of search engine results and keep your visitors engaged. You don’t have to pay freelancers for something that the AI Writer can do for free.